$11 – $30 an hour
US work authorization (Required)
Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Japanese, Korean, Mandarin or one of these (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s CEO. Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
We are an established boutique production agency in New York. Firstly, we are looking for someone with a great team spirit, ready to learn and develop, with a fresh mind ready to work and improve and being able to take feedback. We might be traveling once restrictions ease as we produce in 3 continents (America, Europe and Asia). Additional language skills are plus (Korean, Mandarin, Japanese).
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree (University Students, fresh graduates)
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
- Language skill is a plus: Korean, Japanese, Mandarin
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $11.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
Being vaccinated may come handy for future travels.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Japanese, Korean, Mandarin or one of these (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!