Full Job Description
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Function: General Administration
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: Professional Products Division
Supervisor Title: SVP – Kerastase & shu uemura US and SVP – Education
Location: New York Office – New York, NY
This position is responsible for providing highly diverse administrative support to the SVP of Kerastase and his direct leadership team as needed as well as the SVP of Education for Professional Products Division. This position works closely with all functions including sales, shows & events, education, marketing, finance, creative, human resources, general management, outside vendors and global teams. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: calendar management, presentation material and meeting preparation, executive travel arrangements, expense report preparation, purchase order initiation and processing, and ordering of supplies. Additional responsibilities include mailings, office/floor management, including the product closet, and budget management for off-site meetings and trainings, serving as a strategic member of the leadership team and special projects as assigned.
- Five plus years executive assistant experience in a corporate environment.
- Candidate must possess a high degree of professionalism, extremely strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with all levels of internal and external senior management in a professional manner.
- Must have the ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
- Excellent PC skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Requires strong verbal and written skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while maintaining priorities.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in the beauty industry a plus.
- Fluency in French or other foreign language is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!