This position will be part of the Strategy and Operations team and is accountable for office management across the locations and other various operational activities.
Position has the opportunity to work and collaborate with experienced data scientists and data engineers across the teams. Become a key part of CVS’s journey in changing healthcare and become a key contributor to the success of the Analytics and Behavior Change organization. This role will report into the Sr Director of Operations.
- Accountable for the development, implementation, and ongoing management of numerous operational projects/tasks across a broad spectrum of subject areas as assigned
- Create new or revamp processes to enhance operational activities
- Communicate to managers and colleagues to ensure all parties have clear understanding across assigned activities
- Lead the office management activities in the NYC office and other A&BC office locations
- Develop and maintain operational documentation for new or expanded operational activities
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert on numerous systems and processes for employees/managers training staff as needed
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
This position is available in New York City and/or in Wellesley, MA.
- 4+ years of operational or related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Strong time-management in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Superb written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.