Full Job Description
**As a condition of employment, ImpactLife will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, except for those granted exemptions on medical or seriously held religious grounds.**
Looking for an opportunity that is not just a job? This is it!! ImpactLife has an excellent opportunity to join our team as a blood Component Processing Technician.
No experience? No problem! We provide an extensive on-the-job paid-training program.
Component Technicians are responsible for blood product manufacturing to include handling of blood products, quarantine and/or discarding products, working with biohazardous/chemical waste. This position will also prepare and label components and assist with count/maintenance of inventories.
This is a full time position working:2ndshift(hours may be between 12:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.) Mon-Fri, e/o Sat 10:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m. and on-callrotation.
Must be able to report to the Urbana, IL ImpactLife location within 20 minutes of receiving a call during on-call duties.
- Paid training program
* Night and weekend shift differentials when applicable
- Comprehensive benefits packages including; Medical, Prescription, HSA, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, 401k, EAP and more!
- High School Diploma or equivalencies
- Previous experience in a medical laboratory or production setting is a plus
- Ability to read and follow Standard Operating Procedures
This is not an ordinary health care job. Our work is unique, personal, fulfilling, rewarding and making a difference right her in our communities. We office an opportunity to be part of a dedicated team that makes us a recognized leader in the blood center industry.
- Job Family 02A
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Urbana, IL, USA